THE OVERSEAS SCHOOL OF COLOMBO (GUARANTEE) LIMITED
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the Sixtieth Annual General Meeting of The Overseas School of Colombo (Guarantee) Limited will be held on 30 January 2021 immediately after the Extraordinary General Meeting at 5.30pm by video conference (via Zoom) for the following purposes:-
1. To receive and consider the Audited Financial Statements for the year ended 31 July 2020, together with the Report of the Auditors thereon and the Annual Report of the Board for the said year.
2. To re-elect Mr Ari Nathan who retires in terms of Article 9.2 of the Articles of Association of the Company.
3. To re-elect Mr Jelmer Jort Kuyvenhoven who retires in terms of Article 9.2 of the Articles of Association of the Company.
4. To elect Ms Tiia Juhkam as a Director of the Company.
5. To elect one additional Director to the Board of Directors of the Company.
6. To re-elect Messrs Ernst & Young, Chartered Accountants as Auditors of the Company and to authorise the Directors to determine their remuneration.
7. To transact any other business of which notice has been given.
By order of the Board
Mrs S N D Fernando
31 December 2020
(1) A member entitled to attend and vote at the Meeting is entitled to appoint a Proxy to attend in his/her stead and to vote on a poll. A Form of Proxy accompanies this notice.
(2) A Proxy need not be a member of the Company.
(3) The completed Form of Proxy must be deposited at the Registered Office of the Company at Pelawatte, P. O. Box 9, Battaramulla not less than 48 hours before the time fixed for the Meeting.